My client is a global communications company that empowers clients to connect with audiences in ways that are both meaningful and relevant. Our fully integrated communications, creative and interactive services bring our client messages to customers wherever they are. We don’t just execute marketing campaigns and PR tactics. We establish vital communications. Serving as communication stewards, we help clients with customers using every media channel there is, both traditional and new.
My client has been ranked as a top 100 Agency in 2015 by MM&M!
The Creative Resource Manager partners with the Director of Creative Operations to coordinate and maintain workflow through my clients shared creative resource department.
- Support DCO and CDs with job assignments and resource allocations
- Planning and prioritizing creative workload
- Work with account to ensure that correct job numbers are available/used
- Accountable for improving Creative Workflow, streamlining process for faster turnaround, at less cost, without error, at the highest quality output
- Create, communicate, implement and document all processes / SOPs within Creative
- Primary liaison and communication “bridge” between Creative & other departments
- Assist with award show entries, portfolio review and other special project requests.
- Serve as orientation lead for all new and freelance Creative employees
- Manage all contracted services and freelancers, and develop/maintain vendor relationships
- Serve as day-to-day contact for all creative related questions, issues and requests
- At least 3-5 years’ experience
- Must have creative project/production management and/or a combination of client management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced agency environment
- Strong workflow management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Be able to work independently in a team-oriented, deadline driven environment