My client is a leading and growing integrated boutique agency with an awesome client roster. We believe in developing powerful experiences for brands that motivate and engage customers across connected devices. With an analytics-based approach to content development, we offer integrated marketing solutions that ladder up to brand KPIs.
My client is looking for an awesome visual designer to work on primarily social media creative for Fortune 500 brands. This person needs to be passionate about designing great experiences across channels and devices while always keeping up with what’s new in social especially paid social. Agility is key. We often turn social content in a responsive, newsroom like setting, so you must thrive on working in a fast-paced collaborative setting. We need someone who can develop sharable content at a conceptual level and then apply those as pixel-perfect designs. Our candidate will need to apply superior visual design craftsmanship, design stunning experiences and interfaces. While social creative experience is must, this creative must also know desktop, web and mobile experience for an integrated end result. Projects will include digitally-powered advertising such as web sites, portals, consumer facing apps, point of sale and in-store experiences, print ads and direct media. Our agency services clients across multiple verticals including Travel & Entertainment, Healthcare, Consumer Goods and Technology.
• Academic background (BA or BFA) in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in digital media/design agency environment
• Proven ability to work with diverse creative teams including creative directors, art directors, UX professionals, copywriters, account managers, etc.
• Ability to apply design direction to wireframes and create high-end visual comps
• Someone who understands information architecture, accessibility, and the technology that drives web interfaces
• Collaborate with IA/IxDs to define overall UX concepts
• Present visual designs to clients
• You’re a digital native and live/breathe what’s going on in the digital/mobile world. Do you follow BuzzFeed, Mashable and understand why brands should be on social media with sharable content? Do you understand the 20-percent rule on Facebook? Do you understand native posting to social channels and the benefits of such?
• Apply best practices while pushing for bleeding edge solutions at the same time
• Experience designing for social media and mobile devices
• Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including making images into GIFs for social media
• Animation, illustration and 3D skills are a plus
• Hands-on getting things done attitude in a newsroom-like environment for quick-turn social media content
• Collaborative – an overall nice person
Must have a high-end professional portfolio viewable online.
|Job Category||Creative, Social Media|